Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Nicholas Co. updates

Featured Replies

Scott 3 Nicholas 0 top of 4th

I believe it was 6-0 the last update I got and I believe it was the 6th inning from what I was told but don't hold me to that. The 6-0 score though is correct...

There was a delay before the end of the Harrison-Campbell game. Was there another in this game?

Yes I think it is still delayed at 6-0 in the 6th.

 

As in they're still at the ballpark now? If so, that is two incredibly late nights for Nicholas County in a row. Good thing today was their last day of school.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.