Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LeBron James Picks his all-time Dream Team.

Featured Replies

I'd put Duncan over Garnett too. But I'm pretty biased :lol:.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being a Hall of Famer and being one of the five best to ever play a sport... even more than that, the best ever at his position, are two different things. If we are making the list TODAY, LeBron is not on it JMO. Put him on yours if you want, I just disagree.

 

That's fine. I just can't remember a SF I would take over him.

I'd put Duncan over Garnett too. But I'm pretty biased :lol:.

 

No doubt. I think Tim D is the best PF of all-time, and is a fringe top 10 player all-time because of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.