Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

As a 49ers' Fan...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Welcome to the club friend. I have been a fan of the Niner's all my lfe and really liked to see this draft. Thing's are turning around boy's. The Niner's returning to their day's of glory are just around the corner.

:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

I'm a lifer as well :thumb:

 

MY CALL, the BIGGEST BUST of the Draft will be AARON CURRY. I know it's off topic, but I had to say it.

 

I'll agree, before the season I seriously doubt many knew who Curry was. I will take Laurinaitus, Maualuga, Matthews, Cushing and even though he didn't come out this year, I'll take Brandon Spikes over Curry.

 

I'll give the nod to Matthews, Maualuga, Cushing and Laurinaitus because they all played against the best competition in America for their collegiate careers, and yes Matthews only got 1 year of legitimate playing time, Maualuga might over pursue and Laurinaitus might be small, but I will take those four over Curry. For me, 40 yard dash times don't matter as much as production on the field.

Who is the niners QB? :lol: I can't remember for some reason.

I'm a lifer as well :thumb:

I was actually told to leave my father in law's house when the Niner's defeated the Bengal's in Super Bowl 23. He is a diehard bengal fan. We have'nt had much to fight about these past few years. :lol::lol::lol: :irked:

  • Author
I was actually told to leave my father in law's house when the Niner's defeated the Bengal's in Super Bowl 23. He is a diehard bengal fan. We have'nt had much to fight about these past few years. :lol::lol::lol: :irked:

 

I had a similar situation. I was the ONLY person that was happy that night. :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.