Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Calipari Recruiting Trail...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Still 100% sure Wall's coming to Kentucky huh?

 

I'm still very positive about it. Of course anything can change, but I am betting on seeing Wall in Kentucky blue. I will be shocked if he is anywhere else, unless something crazy happens like (for example) Duke giving the Clifton brothers both jobs and giving his mom some free medical care.

 

The latter would be a violation, but the point being is that unless something crazy happens with Duke offering something ridculous, Wall will be at Kentucky.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still very positive about it. Of course anything can change, but I am betting on seeing Wall in Kentucky blue. I will be shocked if he is anywhere else, unless something crazy happens like (for example) Duke giving the Clifton brothers both jobs and giving his mom some free medical care.

 

The latter would be a violation, but the point being is that unless something crazy happens with Duke offering something ridculous, Wall will be at Kentucky.

 

 

Hope you are right, but again, I don't feel good about it at all. Imho, Coach isn't visiting Bledsoe to have both, he's visiting because he needs a PG.

So now do you think he went to Florida for Dodson or Knight?

  • Author

Latavious Williams is down to Memphis and Georgetown. Odd because Georgetown's entrance marks are higher than Memphis - especially odd because he will have a hard time qualifying for Memphis.

  • Author
So now do you think he went to Florida for Dodson or Knight?

 

I said looks like, not is. I don't know it for a fact that is who he is visiting, but it is a safe assumption.

  • Author

Thought about starting a new thread, but decided not to:

 

Everything I'm hearing is starting to point to Dodson committing to Kentucky sooner, rather than later. This has been reaffirmed by some people I've talked to in Memphis.

 

I would expect this to happen by next week.

Hope you are right, but again, I don't feel good about it at all. Imho, Coach isn't visiting Bledsoe to have both, he's visiting because he needs a PG.

 

I can almost guarantee you that Cal is recruiting Bledsoe to come to UK along with Wall, not as a backup plan.

Thought about starting a new thread, but decided not to:

 

Everything I'm hearing is starting to point to Dodson committing to Kentucky sooner, rather than later. This has been reaffirmed by some people I've talked to in Memphis.

 

I would expect this to happen by next week.

 

 

Sounds like he could be compared to Henry. 6'6 ish who can slash and shoot. But if he comes to UK, this will be his 4th school. No, that doesn't concern me a whole bunch, but I'm sure it will be disscussed.

 

Here's an article from March 23rd.

 

http://memphisroar.com/2009/03/darnell-dodson-i-want-to-win-a-national-championship/#more-1118

I can almost guarantee you that Cal is recruiting Bledsoe to come to UK along with Wall, not as a backup plan.

 

 

???

  • Author
Sounds like he could be compared to Henry. 6'6 ish who can slash and shoot. But if he comes to UK, this will be his 4th school. No, that doesn't concern me a whole bunch, but I'm sure it will be disscussed.

 

Here's an article from March 23rd.

 

http://memphisroar.com/2009/03/darnell-dodson-i-want-to-win-a-national-championship/#more-1118

 

He is bigger than Henry. Not quite as good as a shooter, but very good still. Unless he completely explodes next year, he isn't a one and done player like Henry was likely to be. Should stick around for the duration of his available time...

???

 

I don't know what you're referring to, but it isn't that much of a stretch that Cal would be recruiting them both to come to UK....

  • Author
???

 

Nothing is a guarantee in recruiting. Nothing. Things are likely, and that is why the "almost" I would feel safe saying.

  • Author

For the information, I am not pulling this from KSR. Ironically, both my post and theirs was dated for 4:56.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Ricado Johnson thrown in the mix. But yeah, I'm a little bias.

 

Travis Ford was in town to see Ricardo this past weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.