Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jodie Meeks "Witness" Shirts

Featured Replies

What was the big deal behind these shirts? I was out of town when all this mess with the shirt and Billy G was going down. I know the meaning of the shirt but how did they come about?

Here are a couple pics..

 

I've got to admit OR, that's a sweet collectors item you got there. That shirt is a great idea, an accomplishment like that one should be celebrated by UK and its fans.

 

:notworthy:

  • Author
I've got to admit OR, that's a sweet collectors item you got there. That shirt is a great idea, an accomplishment like that one should be celebrated by UK and its fans.

 

:notworthy:

 

Thanks. The selfish part of me is a little mad that they are on sale now because I do like having exclusive things. I think it's a great move by UK to sell them though.

Thanks. The selfish part of me is a little mad that they are on sale now because I do like having exclusive things. I think it's a great move by UK to sell them though.

 

Yes, but not everyone has theirs' signed. You can frame the signed one, and buy one to wear!:thumb:

  • Author
Yes, but not everyone has theirs' signed. You can frame the signed one, and buy one to wear!:thumb:

 

Very true. I am glad they decided to sell them.

  • Author

Interesting side note, the shirt is not actually Nike. It is a random brand on the tag with a logo similar to Nike on the front. I would assume this is because Nike can't endorse individual players while they are still in college.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.