Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari Takes 7 Minutes of My Life

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wireman, that is an OUTSTANDING piece of journalism; one of the best-written things I've read.

 

 

As I read it I felt like I was experiencing it myself. Wonderful! :thumb:

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

If you would have been pulled over, could you have been cited for a DUCI?

 

Driving Under Calipari's Influence.

  • Author
If you would have been pulled over, could you have been cited for a DUCI?

 

Driving Under Calipari's Influence.

 

I think as long as the cop was a UK fan, he would've understood :lol:

  • Author

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask - what do you all think of my picture of Calipari in the question mark suit?

Coach Cal has already been on more national sports talk shows in two weeks than Coch Billy G did in two years! Great for UK!:taz:

Wireman,

 

You the man. I wish I had been able to listen, also.

Wireman,

 

Thanks. It was a good interview. I hung on every word.

I'd say you'd be lucky if I was ONLY going 60 :isurrender:

 

I made it from Crab Orchard to farther than Brodhead in 7 minutes :ohbrother:

 

Crab Orchard through Brodhead in 7 minutes is a pretty good clip!:lol:

 

Unfortunately, I do that sometimes, too. I hate it when I'm driving, especially on the interstate towards Nashville, and realize I don't remember the last 20 miles. It always scares me to death afterwards.

I'd say you'd be lucky if I was ONLY going 60 :isurrender:

 

I made it from Crab Orchard to farther than Brodhead in 7 minutes :ohbrother:

 

You work around there? I'm from Mt.Vernon (right next to Brodhead).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.