Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dog help--Boxer

Featured Replies

Now he has decided to pee all over our house. UGHHH. He did great when we brought him home. He would go to the door when he had to go out. Do they have small bladders? I notice every time he drinks within seconds he has to pee. I try to watch his mood and see if he is sniffing or pacing but it seems like every time I turn around he is peeing.
Either nervousness or he truly isn't housebroken. :scared:
  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gues I'm lucky then, Or my dog is lazy. He's never jumped and greeted me, Always comes running with his lil nub going 90mph, And sits...

 

You must be.

You must be.

 

From the looks of it...I am, Thank God..

 

He just has a problem of barking at 2am and waking everyone in the house up, And once he does that, He goes back to sleep...:confused:

Now he has decided to pee all over our house. UGHHH. He did great when we brought him home. He would go to the door when he had to go out. Do they have small bladders? I notice every time he drinks within seconds he has to pee. I try to watch his mood and see if he is sniffing or pacing but it seems like every time I turn around he is peeing.

 

Have you tried to set schedule on taking him outdoors? Also, you might want to put the water up at night once he has eaten and before you go to bed. Our male boxer was pretty easy to train. Our female puppy was a little harder. We try to take them both out every 2 to 3 hours when we are home.

  • Author
Have you tried to set schedule on taking him outdoors? Also, you might want to put the water up at night once he has eaten and before you go to bed. Our male boxer was pretty easy to train. Our female puppy was a little harder. We try to take them both out every 2 to 3 hours when we are home.

 

I have noticed that he has to go about every 2 hrs. If he drinks a lot then I take him out sooner.

  • Author

I just found the best thing ever. It helps with the jumping and pulling that Toby does when on the leash. Its called a gentle leader. You place it over their mouth and it clips behind their ears. Its just a very small rope. You clip the leash on to it under their chim and it gives you full control. Whenever you pull the leash it brings their head to you so they can't jump or pull. Its Amazing. He is a very strong dog and would drag me. I took him for a walk around our whole neighborhood last night with a relaxed leash. It was great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.