Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeCourcy Blasts Barnhart

Featured Replies

  • Author
Sure we would. We just wouldn't be complaining about minor, insignificant things like this issue; rather it would be stuff like CovCath's former football coach or the Park Hills Mafia. :D

 

....which are obviously more important than the economy.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he was just nipping it in the bud before they started asking a bunch of questions. People need to realize he has incentives in his contract to graduate players. I think it's like $50,000 for over 70% or something like that.

Cheap shot at Mitch Barnhart, IMHO.

"Mom and Dad, I'd like you to meet the woman I'm going to marry."...
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time... Nicely done:thumb:
"Mom and Dad, I'd like you to meet the woman I'm going to marry."

 

"Tell us about her, son."

 

"Well, she has no jail record. I've had her tested for STDs and she came back clean. I even had her checked TWICE! I called all of her former teachers to make sure she never cheated on any tests. I asked her former neighbors if she ever threw rocks at their dogs. I verified that her breasts are real."

 

"Uh huh."

Instant classic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.