Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Questions about CAL being shady

Featured Replies

Relax it was meant to be funny. :rolleyes::rolleyes: While I have the opinion that Memphis teams more than most come across this way. I know that you could look at almost any school and say this.

 

I know it was. Hence the :D

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking the same thing. They look like a commercial for Tatoo Charlie's. :lol:

 

You think of that one all by yourself?

You think of that one all by yourself?

 

Relax it was meant to be funny...

 

:lol:

Unlike some on here I wish "Cal" the best at UK. Even if UK is not my favorite team. I am capable of still pulling for them when they don't play UofL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.