Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did anyone see this fake WKYT page yesterday?

Featured Replies

You're both a little late...:p

 

But I found the proof and stated it. :p:D

But I found the proof and stated it. :p:D

 

:lol:

  • Author

Did you really see it on a site yesterday? The guy that sent it to me swore it was real.

Did you really see it on a site yesterday? The guy that sent it to me swore it was real.

 

As a few of us have stated, it can't be real because Billy G wasn't even fired yet at that time...

  • Author
As a few of us have stated, it can't be real because Billy G wasn't even fired yet at that time...

 

Well I know that...it was sent to me at about 12:50 yesterday and I shrugged it off because BCG was still coach at that time. I just wondered if anyone else saw it.

Did you really see it on a site yesterday? The guy that sent it to me swore it was real.

 

Yep, I did. It definitely "looks" legit until you examine it further.

  • Author
Yep, I did. It definitely "looks" legit until you examine it further.

 

Okay. I owe him one. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.