Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009-2010 Morehead State Eagles

Featured Replies

  • Author
I haven't saw him in person yet, but from the talk I'm hearing, he can shoot the lights out and will be a starting guard next season.

 

He's a big Point Guard, 6-3 or 6-4, that can rebound, cut to the basket, create his own shot, and yes, he can shoot the lights out.

Ty is a great floor general. He is a great pickup for the Eagles and will have an immediate positive impact. I had the pleasure of seeing him play from middle school up and he is a very smart player, head always up, good shooter, and an excellent passer.

  • Author
Ty was on scholarship at Notre Dame.

 

My mistake, I always thought he was a walk-on.

My mistake, I always thought he was a walk-on.

 

No problem. I remember when they offered it was after seeing him at a practice. I am looking forward to seeing him play next season. When he was weighing his options, he really felt he fit with Coach Tyndall and the Eagles.

 

On a side note, Ty is 6'4", but his younger cousin may be South Laurel's first 7 footer if he keeps growing. Jonathon is 14 years old at SLMS and is already 6'6" tall. When his coordination catches up to his body and he gets a little more aggressive it will be interesting to see his progress.

He's a big Point Guard, 6-3 or 6-4, that can rebound, cut to the basket, create his own shot, and yes, he can shoot the lights out.

 

The real question is, does he make violent cuts?

The real question is, does he make violent cuts?

 

 

Sadly, he does not. Sharp cuts yes, ... but not violent!

 

:laugh::notworthy::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.