March 22, 200917 yr ^ Make that 6 inning 2 walks 4 k's and no hits. Gomes hit his 4th homer of the spring. Looks to be a lock for a platoon spot with Dickerson. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for Harang. I also think Dickerson and Gomes will be a servicable platoon in left. Gomes has the ability to hit a few HR's at GABP.
March 22, 200917 yr He looked today according to the radio, maybe we shouldn't be as worried as first thought.
March 22, 200917 yr You can only run a horse so long. The amazing thing to me is the Reds actually have pitching depth? That doesn't sound right typing it. It's nice to have a battle for the rotation not involve over-the-hill lefties and washed-up guys that the Reds try to sell as "quality" options. What is sad is that I am a Reds fan that seems to always talk myself into "this years" Reds team, every year! Needless to say I'm hopeful for this year as well :laugh: I actually do think this year's team can be good but I don't think their "depth" is good enough to suffer the loss of Harang as a good starter and still compete for the playoffs. Glad today's game went well for Harang even if it was against the Pirates.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.