March 13, 200917 yr I'll take my chances with the All American in the lineup. Me too but it seemed weird.
March 13, 200917 yr I noticed an LSU player mugged Harris after a rebound a few minutes ago right in front of the ref and he just ignored it. Now this.
March 13, 200917 yr Author I like KG, but he is getting brutalized at the defensive end of the floor right now.
March 13, 200917 yr I like KG, but he is getting brutalized at the defensive end of the floor right now. And he cant hit FTs
March 13, 200917 yr Author Nice finish by PPat, something out of nothing there after Harris nearly turned it over.
March 13, 200917 yr Nice finish by PPat, something out of nothing there after Harris nearly turned it over. What in the heck was Harris doing?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.