Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Elliott County 16th Region Semi-Final

Boyd County vs Elliott County 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Boyd County vs Elliott County

    • Elliott County
      88%
      31
    • Boyd County
      11%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyd County is up against the Elliott County girls for a shot at the Regional championship on Friday. What do you guys think? I am going with the Lady Lions in this one.:D

I believe the Lady Lions will have their feet firmly planted at Weatherby and won't want to end their historic run on the regional title so . . . I'll say Elliott by 12!!:ylsuper::banana:

  • Author
I believe the Lady Lions will have their feet firmly planted at Weatherby and won't want to end their historic run on the regional title so . . . I'll say Elliott by 12!!:ylsuper::banana:

 

I think it might be by a little more than 12 points. Just because of the sluggish play last night. I think they want to prove they can play a lot better.

I believe the Lady Lions will have their feet firmly planted at Weatherby and won't want to end their historic run on the regional title so . . . I'll say Elliott by 12!!:ylsuper::banana:

 

Won't be at Weatherby. Games Thursday and Friday are at the AAC.

Boyd County is up against the Elliott County girls for a shot at the Regional championship on Friday. What do you guys think? I am going with the Lady Lions in this one.:D

 

Both teams are Lady Lions.

  • Author
Both teams are Lady Lions.

 

I know, I was trying to be funny. Hence, the smiley face.

  • Author
Won't be at Weatherby. Games Thursday and Friday are at the AAC.

 

Why the switch in venue?

Elliott Lady Lions are on a mission EC by 7! ! !:clap::clap::D

Why the switch in venue?

 

Games were at Weatherby due to MSU hosting first round game in OVC tourney.

  • Author
Games were at Weatherby due to MSU hosting first round game in OVC tourney.

 

:thumb: Thanks. I had forgotten about that.

Games were at Weatherby due to MSU hosting first round game in OVC tourney.

 

Radio people were talking about poor lighting in Weatherby. Judging by the shooting %'s from outside I think it may have bothered most shooters. Looked like maybe free throw % was also down. The gym change should help Elliott Co. Boyd shoots a lot of shots in close anyway. Pete's plan is to go for the steal and if they foul, he has more players. If I were EC I would expect to get fouled on every possession, either the ball handler or the shooter. Not very pretty , but effective. My pick: Elliott Co. by 10 at the line.:thumb:

 

P.S. Somebody give Dale A whistle !:D

Boyd by 6. I saw a different looking Boyd team last night. Something I haven't seen this year. Looked like they believe in what their doing.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Won't be at Weatherby. Games Thursday and Friday are at the AAC.

 

Thanks for the info . . . I thought it was only the 1st round games but some of the kids told me that only the final game would be at AAC.

Lighting? What does that have to do with shooting? Everyone has off nights. Lighting is just A good excuse.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.