March 3, 200917 yr If it ended today, a win would get us a game against Auburn. I saw that too, but there's A LOT of basketball to be played before it's over. Auburn's a game up on MSU for 2nd in the West, but I think their schedule is tougher. They go to Bama & host LSU. MSU hosts Florida & then goes to Ole Miss. But then again, MSU has lost 5 out of 6, so they're not playing so hot. We really need to pull for them against Florida. The East will be interesting. * Florida a rough road game @ MSU & hosts UK * Tennessee goes to USC & hosts Bama * USC hosts UT & goes to Georgia * UK hosts Georgia & goes to Florida I think Florida, UT, & UK each go 1-1 the rest of the way. USC goes 2-0, meaning USC wins the East, UT finishes 2nd, & UK/Florida tie for 3rd. I don't know how that tiebreaker works, but I'm thinking it's the record vs. the East, in which case UK wins the tiebreaker (6-4 vs. 5-5). That would give us a 1st round game vs. Arkansas, and playing Mississippi State (assuming it plays out how I think it will). If Florida wins out and we get the #4 seed, we get a first rounder against either Bama or Ole Miss, and then a rematch w/ LSU should we win.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.