Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Boys Tourny Schedule?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know or have the 13th Region boys tourny schedule? Have they already had their drawing? I know it's at Bell but don't know the pairings..

 

Thanks..

Will not draw till the weekend b/c they don't know who is in the tourney yet.

 

I think they are slated to start boys play on Monday.

They don't even know who the district champions and district runner-ups are yet. The 49th doesn't even finish until Saturday.

 

The drawing is set for 2 pm on Sunday.

With the girls state tourney first, I'm pretty sure girls games will be Monday, Tuesday, boys wednesday, thursday, girls Friday, saturday and boys monday, tuesday.

Drawing on Sunday must be tough situation for some of these girls’ teams considering that they will have to turn around and play their first round game the next day. Is this common practice among all regions?

Drawing on Sunday must be tough situation for some of these girls’ teams considering that they will have to turn around and play their first round game the next day. Is this common practice among all regions?

I would think so.

They don't even know who the district champions and district runner-ups are yet. The 49th doesn't even finish until Saturday.

 

The drawing is set for 2 pm on Sunday.

With the girls state tourney first, I'm pretty sure girls games will be Monday, Tuesday, boys wednesday, thursday, girls Friday, saturday and boys monday, tuesday.

 

Yes Les is right on the money.

Drawing on Sunday must be tough situation for some of these girls’ teams considering that they will have to turn around and play their first round game the next day. Is this common practice among all regions?

 

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money they do the girls draw Saturday morning in the 13th and most every other region in the state.

Ummm, no, they do the girls draw at Sunday at 2 p.m.

 

Just like they've done both draws on Sunday the past two years.

Ummm, no, they do the girls draw at Sunday at 2 p.m.

 

Just like they've done both draws on Sunday the past two years.

 

Really? Wow, that's dumb. Whose brilliant idea is that? I would think the coaches would be pitching a fit over that decision.

That, I'm not sure of. I guess they've been doing that for a while. HDE could probably tell you more.

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money they do the girls draw Saturday morning in the 13th and most every other region in the state.

 

I guess you would have lost alot of money!:scared:

That, I'm not sure of. I guess they've been doing that for a while. HDE could probably tell you more.

 

That is correct, since at least the 1980s.

I think had the draw on a Saturday one year when all the districts were done on Friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.