12th Region

leg17

Let's see now......

Casey scored zero points in the 4th yet beat Lincoln at Lincoln?

Rockcastle never led against South Laurel?

Wayne ends with four in a row including Jackson and Lexington Catholic?

Pulaski out-dueled Boyle with 74 points in OT?

Monticello finishes with five in a row?

Southwestern has struggled some. Think all that talent is finished?

This year the 12th could be the premier tourney.

Get Ready!!

In my opinion it will come down to Casey and Lincoln with another game as close as Friday night. Southwestern seems to be struggling a little right now and Rock looked unimpressive Friday night. Wayne could also make some noise if Casey or Lincoln were to have a off night!!

Don't forget about Garrard County. They had some tough district losses early in the year, but I think they will beat Boyle and can make a run in the region.

As great as that would be, I can't see it happening. Especially with Hagan Goldey out for the season.

Edited by gchs_uk9

Casey, Lincoln, and Rock.

Pretty simple to me, it's one of those 3. The only other team that would have a chance, and a slim one at that, would be Southwestern.

I know its slim, but Casey had better show up tonight at Somerset. Remember what happened the last time they did not show up there. I would not count anyone out come region time. Southwestern was looking way ahead last year, when Mercer took them to the woodshed. Crazy things happen this time of year. Who would have thought that Casey would have beat Lincoln and not scored a point in the 4th quarter?

Casey, Lincoln, and Rock.

Pretty simple to me, it's one of those 3. The only other team that would have a chance, and a slim one at that, would be Southwestern.

One of the 3 will win the 12 region. Casey would be the top pick, I thought Rockcastle might would be the favorite, but seem to be going by the wayside.

I know its slim, but Casey had better show up tonight at Somerset. Remember what happened the last time they did not show up there. I would not count anyone out come region time. Southwestern was looking way ahead last year, when Mercer took them to the woodshed. Crazy things happen this time of year. Who would have thought that Casey would have beat Lincoln and not scored a point in the 4th quarter?

You called it. Casey was up by only two points in the last seconds.

Rockcastle pounded Pulaski for the third time this season.

Rock and Casey region bound.

The 12th region is really solid. Three teams have been ranked (in nearly every publication & poll) in the top 20 in the state all season.

So much of it will depend on the draw. Also, whoever wins and loses between Casey/Rockcastle in the 47th district could make the bracket interesting.

So much of it will depend on the draw. Also, whoever wins and loses between Casey/Rockcastle in the 47th district could make the bracket interesting.

You are exactly right. The loser of that game and LC could meet in the 1st round. You could potentially get 3 (Southwestern, Rock/Casey and LC) all on one side of the bracket. It's going to be really intersting.