Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 KHSAA State Volleyball Bracket has been released

Featured Replies

Just wanted to let everyone know that the KHSAA has already released the brackets for the 2009 edition of the state volleyball tournament.

 

http://www.khsaa.org/volleyball/2009/statebracket2009.pdf

 

I think there could be some competitive first-round games but the champions from the 7th Region will have a cakewalk into the finals.

 

I also know where the state tournament will be held at this year but won't say until the KHSAA announces it.

ttt???

Just wanted to let everyone know that the KHSAA has already released the brackets for the 2009 edition of the state volleyball tournament.

 

http://www.khsaa.org/volleyball/2009/statebracket2009.pdf

 

I think there could be some competitive first-round games but the champions from the 7th Region will have a cakewalk into the finals.

 

I also know where the state tournament will be held at this year but won't say until the KHSAA announces it.

 

 

So should we assume you mean the new NKU arena?

  • Author
So should we assume you mean the new NKU arena?

 

You shouldn't assume anything...lol. As far as I know, The Bank of Kentucky Center isn't set up to host anything volleyball re;ated....heck NKU's volleyball team doesn't even play their games there. The floor is what I am talking about as far as the setup....but not 100% sure.

 

I will say that I do know and as soon as I cans ay where it is, I'll let everyone know.

You shouldn't assume anything...lol. As far as I know, The Bank of Kentucky Center isn't set up to host anything volleyball re;ated....heck NKU's volleyball team doesn't even play their games there. The floor is what I am talking about as far as the setup....but not 100% sure.

 

I will say that I do know and as soon as I cans ay where it is, I'll let everyone know.

 

Any idea when the KHSAA will announce it?

You shouldn't assume anything...lol. As far as I know, The Bank of Kentucky Center isn't set up to host anything volleyball re;ated....heck NKU's volleyball team doesn't even play their games there. The floor is what I am talking about as far as the setup....but not 100% sure.

 

I will say that I do know and as soon as I cans ay where it is, I'll let everyone know.

But all you need is a hole saw , core drill , and a can of paint to remedy that situation . I'll volunteer to do the job :D
But all you need is a hole saw , core drill , and a can of paint to remedy that situation . I'll volunteer to do the job :D

 

Count me in!! I will help!

In the paper yesterday it stated that the Tournament is returning to NKU this year .

Please tell me it will be at a different location than a couple years ago!!??

Please tell me it will be at a different location than a couple years ago!!??

 

Most definately. NKU has the US Bank Arena now. A first class sports facility. It will be a great place to watch volleyball.

Please tell me it will be at a different location than a couple years ago!!??

 

Same as year before according to the Enquirer. Regents Hall at NKU

As stated before US Bank Arena does not have a volleyball floor as of yet .

Why in the world is the KHSAA determining pairings for a state tournament that is in the next school year and is some six months away?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.