Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central 68 Dunbar 60

Featured Replies

Mccreary is battle Tested playing one of the toughest schedules IMO in the 12th region. Jones has put them in a great postion, now they need to go get the job done.

I'm surprised by this one. McCreary got a win at Montgomery the other night but didn't look great. I would have thought Dunbar would have handled them in this one. Congrats to the Raiders.

McCreary is over rated, they played Dunbar...if they played the decent teams in the 11th they couldn't even compete.

McCreary is over rated, they played Dunbar...if they played the decent teams in the 11th they couldn't even compete.

 

:ohbrother:I think that is a bit of a reach. They competed with JTown. IMO JTown maybe a little better than "the decent teams in the 11th".

Edited by STRIKE3
fixed quote

The 12th Region has looked tight this year, but I beleive that McCreary will be the team to beat. Average Joe, I am glad you are supporting them but wanted you to know that last years exit was not due to Watts trying to do to much. Try not and put the kind of comments you did the kids read this and it might create issues that might not be there. I am sure Coach Jones was speaking to that AD in a private conversation that may not have been ment to get back to his team.

The 12th is so close it's unreal. I think only Monticello and KSD can't win in the first round of the district and any of the remaining teams could pull out a win in the regional. Not win three in a row but put it together one game and knock out a serious contender which could change the whole tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.