Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th region tournament

Featured Replies

I thought that the boys and girls 10th region tournament was being played at the Bank of Kentucky Center, but they only list boys. Anyone have any info?

I've heard there at BOK Center and I've heard they're at Harrison Co. Not sure. Please advise, those of you with the knowledge.

I have heard that the boys are at BOK and the girl's are going to be at Harrison County.

The regional site rotation for the boy's and girls are different, thus the girl's tournament is at Harrison Co. The girls regional was at Campbell Co. last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.