Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC/ Duke Updates

Featured Replies

I am very pleased with how Duke showed up for SOME of this game....they can make some noise, and that's all I needed to see.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He did nothing wrong on that play....watch it over, and over....as humid as it is in there, it's clearly obvious his hand slipped.

 

The refs did just that and felt it warranted a T...

The refs did just that and felt it warranted a T...
They didn't watch the replay.....it showed them, they discussed and gave the T.....it's no big deal, BUT it wasn't intentional, and it is very clear by the replay.

I didn't know they had the continuation rule in college.

I didn't know they had the continuation rule in college.

You're really gonna complain about a call in this game, that's rich.

You're really gonna complain about a call in this game, that's rich.

 

Yep...:thumb: :dancingpa

Typical Carolina.......

....it doesn't matter.

Good game....a tale of two halves as is usual....Carolina hit shots when Duke went cold.....I like this Duke squad, they'll get some things rolling, I like it right now.

Carolina is obviously the best team in the country...

Carolina is obviously the best team in the country...

Disagree... :idunno:

Disagree... :idunno:

 

That's fine. Which team is the best in you're eyes?

That's fine. Which team is the best in you're eyes?

Right now I think UConn is the best with Carolina right behind...

Right now I think UConn is the best with Carolina right behind...

 

If/When UNC shows more consistency on the defensive end, they are at the top of you're list???

If/When UNC shows more consistency on the defensive end, they are at the top of you're list???

Most likely. UConn is also playing VERY well right now on both ends...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.