Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State/Tennessee State Updates

Featured Replies

"Morehead is making the most of their first ESPNU game in a long time!"

 

 

And papa is glad to see it...

  • Author

They are definately starting to peak at the proper time, IMO :thumb:

 

They are playing Austin Peay for first place on Saturday.

When I was a freshman, so was Ted Hundley. Leonard Coulter and Arch Johnson were seniors, I think. Herbie Stamper was a pretty prolific scoring guard later on while I was still there.

 

Maybe Wireman could give us a quick summary of the MSU roster, either here or on another thread.

  • Author
When I was a freshman, so was Ted Hundley. Leonard Coulter and Arch Johnson were seniors, I think. Herbie Stamper was a pretty prolific scoring guard later on while I was still there.

 

Maybe Wireman could give us a quick summary of the MSU roster, either here or on another thread.

 

The current roster?

The current roster?

 

Yes. Not a lot of time left in this game, so I'd save it for another thread.:thumb:

  • Author
Yes. Not a lot of time left in this game, so I'd save it for another thread.:thumb:

 

I'll get it on here soon. Did I just see that they have combined for over 60 free throws? :lol:

What kind of recruiting class do they have coming in? Maybe they will get a little home cookin' from Elliott Co. ?

  • Author

They aren't recruiting anyone from Elliott County (at least that I know of).

  • Author

Uh oh - Faried to SportsCenter?

It has become a foul fest! And not recruiting local talent is a mistake in my book.

  • Author

MSU 94

TSU 73

 

Final...

Good win for the Eagles. Just one KY boy playing for Morehead. Coach Tyndall does a good job but I know there are some local talent in KY that could help them out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.