Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 51 Campbell County 49

Featured Replies

Final

Was this game at CC or Highlands?

 

Neither...was in the Kenton Co tourney.

Dixie...part of the Kenton Co. Tourney.

 

Highlands led 47-43 at the end of the third quarter and both teams managed to score a combined 10 points in the 4th.

 

Not very pretty but a W is a W.

 

I believe Highlands moves on to play Dixie or Conner in the next round?

:ohbrother:

Neither...was in the Kenton Co tourney.

 

Stupid question I knew that. Sorry!:ohbrother:

It was a pretty physical game. Especially the 4th quater, neither team could buy a basket. Again the Camels lose by 2 for the 3rd time in a row. They have proven they can play with any team in nky, when are they gonna pull out the win! Not a bad game just couldn't get over the hump!

 

Is Campbell out of the tournament or do they play again? If so, who do they play?

It was a pretty physical game. Especially the 4th quater, neither team could buy a basket. Again the Camels lose by 2 for the 3rd time in a row. They have proven they can play with any team in nky, when are they gonna pull out the win! Not a bad game just couldn't get over the hump!

 

Is Campbell out of the tournament or do they play again? If so, who do they play?

 

Each team is guaranteed 3 games. I'd assume they play one of the losers from today so either GRC or Scott.

 

Like someone said earlier though, seems like it hasn't been a very good day for the 10th region against 9th region opponents.

It was a pretty physical game. Especially the 4th quater, neither team could buy a basket. Again the Camels lose by 2 for the 3rd time in a row. They have proven they can play with any team in nky, when are they gonna pull out the win! Not a bad game just couldn't get over the hump!

 

Is Campbell out of the tournament or do they play again? If so, who do they play?[/quote]

 

They play GRC on Thursday.

  • Author
It was a pretty physical game. Especially the 4th quater, neither team could buy a basket. Again the Camels lose by 2 for the 3rd time in a row. They have proven they can play with any team in nky, when are they gonna pull out the win! Not a bad game just couldn't get over the hump!

 

Is Campbell out of the tournament or do they play again? If so, who do they play?[/quote]

 

They play GRC on Thursday.

 

Do we know where and what time?

Each team is guaranteed 3 games. I'd assume they play one of the losers from today so either GRC or Scott.

 

Like someone said earlier though, seems like it hasn't been a very good day for the 10th region against 9th region opponents.

 

Yeah I've always thought 9th region was better than 10th. I still can't believe Scott lost to Dixie. There is no clear cut No. 2 team in nky this year.

 

I hope we get Scott again, I'd like to see Campbell pull of the win (Which they can) so they can prove everyone wrong about Scott clearly being better than them!

 

Do we know where and what time?

I don't ...but will find out at school tomorrow.

Yeah I've always thought 9th region was better than 10th. I still can't believe Scott lost to Dixie. There is no clear cut No. 2 team in nky this year.

 

I hope we get Scott again, I'd like to see Campbell pull of the win (Which they can) so they can prove everyone wrong about Scott clearly being better than them![/quote]

Anyone can beat another team on a given night.

  • Author

But we really need to pull one out and the sooner the better! ;)

Yeah I've always thought 9th region was better than 10th. I still can't believe Scott lost to Dixie. There is no clear cut No. 2 team in nky this year.

 

I hope we get Scott again, I'd like to see Campbell pull of the win (Which they can) so they can prove everyone wrong about Scott clearly being better than them!

 

10th is top heavy with GRC, Scott, Mason Co, and Campbell Co.

 

9th has more quality teams top to bottom.

 

Only way Scott and CC meet up again is region tournament I think.

How about some posts on the game? From the text messages I got during the game it looked like Highlands led the entire game. They had a 5 pt halftime lead and got up by as much as 12 in the 3rd. CC went on a pretty good run there to cut the lead and almost pulled off the comeback win. This is what I surmise from the messages I got but maybe someone can fill us in on scoring, etc.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.