January 20, 200917 yr Coach Williams always coaches his teams up in the regular season and then CHOKES in the tourney. Makes you wonder if he is nothing more than Ron Zook. So its always the coaches fault for a loss? It's time for people to realize that coaches can only do so much. I know it can be hard to believe but players have a lot more of an impact on the game than coaches do.
January 20, 200917 yr The players reflect the attitude of the coach. As far as Dean Smith doing more with less that's about as off as I've ever heard.
January 20, 200917 yr Why not a UC UNC or a UC Duke final? Where is you're loyalty bearman?:lol: Of Course I'd rather see my Bearcats there, but I'm thinking logically here. It would be an awesome atmosphere if those 2 hooked up in the Title game.
January 20, 200917 yr They have the offensive talent, and if they get their defense to play with the same intensity as their offense, they will be not a good team, a great team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.