Massey Ratings Match Ups:

Very similar to what Calpreps does with football. You can enter any team and get a prediction as to what the score would be with your team against them. Here are a few I did and the results I got:

Holmes 73 Elliott Co. 69

Holmes 62 J'town 57

Holmes 62 GRC 52

Holmes 54 Mason Co 46

Here's the link:

http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultcal300x250.cfm?ct=matchup&schoolid=KY410316343&spt=2&lvl=-1&division=1

Just click on the arrows next to the team name and type in your school and you can see how they'd do against any team in the country.

Not that it really matters but after playing on there for a while:

No KY team was picked to beat Scott Co.

Scott Co was the only KY team that was picked to beat Holmes.

Scott Co and Holmes were the only two teams that were picked to be Elliott Co.

Another interesting thing is if you check their ratings and use the different categories it breaks it down by overall ranking, strength of schedule, offense, defense, power.

The defensive rankings are interesting.

1. Holmes

2. Brossart

5. Mason County

6. Holy Cross

Those are those teams defensive rankings for the state.

It also had Highlands and Beechwood listed as a tie 57-57. Lol kind of interesting as that game went into overtime tonight.

Also has Holy Cross winning 55-38 over Lloyd... Of course the real final was 57-37

Interesting that it had those two in a tie and it went to OT tonight.

Very similar to what Calpreps does with football. You can enter any team and get a prediction as to what the score would be with your team against them. Here are a few I did and the results I got:

Holmes 73 Elliott Co. 69

Holmes 62 J'town 57

Holmes 62 GRC 52

Holmes 54 Mason Co 46

Here's the link:

http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultcal300x250.cfm?ct=matchup&schoolid=KY410316343&spt=2&lvl=-1&division=1

Just click on the arrows next to the team name and type in your school and you can see how they'd do against any team in the country.

I though you didn't like computer ratings.:rolleyes: But, when they support what you believe about your team they suddenly become more attractive don't they.;) I for one believe that computer ratings are useful in rating a team's relative strength and that they become more accurate as the season progresses but they do not and cannot take into consideration the human factor. And that human factor is what makes it all so interesting! Thanks for posting the link.:walk:

I though you didn't like computer ratings.:rolleyes: But, when they support what you believe about your team they suddenly become more attractive don't they.;) I for one believe that computer ratings are useful in rating a team's relative strength and that they become more accurate as the season progresses but they do not and cannot take into consideration the human factor. And that human factor is what makes it all so interesting! Thanks for posting the link.:walk:

I don't like computer ratings...just thought it was something cool to have fun with. :confused::rolleyes:

See my second post where I said "Not that it really matters..."