Is there a tougher region than the 11th?

Not sure I'd go with 11th in a landslide.

Outside of Scott Co and Bryan Station, none of the other teams are really strong enough to make a run in the state tournament.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you on this point. Of course, one of the other teams have to win region first. The next thing to look at would be the random draw. Depending on the draw anything can happen. Also it would depend on what your definition of "a run" is. Is a run, making the final four, the final two, or winning it all?

It's also probably the best region for baseball. How do the districts split up?

41st:Franklin County, Frankfort, Western Hills, and Woodford County

42nd:Bryan Station, Savre, Scott County, and Henry Clay

43rd:Tates Creek, Paul Dunbar, Lexington Christian, Lafayette, and Lexington Catholic

44th:Madison Central, Madison Southern, Berea, and Model

Whomever "makes a run" and gets to Rupp out of the 7th or the 11th WILL be strong enough to make a run in the state tournament. That probably can be said for the 9th as well. However there are regions where that is not so likely.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you on this point. Of course, one of the other teams have to win region first. The next thing to look at would be the random draw. Depending on the draw anything can happen. Also it would depend on what your definition of "a run" is. Is a run, making the final four, the final two, or winning it all?

I didn't mean whoever makes it out of the region wouldn't be strong enough to make a run. Both the 7th and 11th have 3 teams capable of making it to Saturday morning with the right draw.

I simply meant in both the 7th and 11th it's really only a 2 or 3 horse race which is why I wouldn't say the 11th is "hands down" better than the 7th, but rather slightly better, looking at the regions top to bottom.