Bath County 78 Raceland 72

Guess he was on fire with 10 big treys!!! Got 64% of the teams points with only Barker giving some help with 16. Raceland played Bath really tough at Owingsville and could get another shot if they beat Rose Hill in Frenchburg next Saturday. But, Rose Hill with Terry & Gregg is playing well of late.

RAM--Have heard rave reviews about Raceland having the best gym in the 16th region. Will make my first visit on Feb. 6th against Elliott and see the gym for myself. Can I get a chair back cushioned seat reserved?? How is the popcorn??

RAM--Have heard rave reviews about Raceland having the best gym in the 16th region. Will make my first visit on Feb. 6th against Elliott and see the gym for myself. Can I get a chair back cushioned seat reserved?? How is the popcorn??

You will love the gym. If you want a chair back, you will have to sit on the Raceland side, but lucky for you I have four chair backs with my name on them, literally. You are more then welcome to use one, or two, of them if you wish to sit with me. I will even be nice and polite everytime Elliott County scores.:D

The popcorn is nice and salty, so you will buy a lot of $1.25 bottles of Pepsi to wash it down.:lol:

You will love the gym. If you want a chair back, you will have to sit on the Raceland side, but lucky for you I have four chair backs with my name on them, literally. You are more then welcome to use one, or two, of them if you wish to sit with me. I will even be nice and polite everytime Elliott County scores.:D

The popcorn is nice and salty, so you will buy a lot of $1.25 bottles of Pepsi to wash it down.:lol:

Thanks for the offer and look forward to meeting you. HS basketball junkies all have something in common. I would set in those good seats but some of my Elliott buddies would probably ex-communicate me from what I fondly call the high five rowdy section. Then they would give me 20 lashes with a cat of nine tails after the game. I can handle the popcorn, but not the beating. My blood pressure is holding steady, so the popcorn will go down nicely with that Pepsi. :ylsuper:

I don't know how you let someone make 10 3's. Did they play zone?

I was unable to make this game, but I can say Boyles moves well without the ball, and gets a lot of open shots. He, of course, was "unconscious" in this game, but he finds ways to get open. As for the defense, I can't answer that, someone else will have to.

Thanks for the offer and look forward to meeting you. HS basketball junkies all have something in common. I would set in those good seats but some of my Elliott buddies would probably ex-communicate me from what I fondly call the high five rowdy section. Then they would give me 20 lashes with a cat of nine tails after the game. I can handle the popcorn, but not the beating. My blood pressure is holding steady, so the popcorn will go down nicely with that Pepsi. :ylsuper:

Look forward to meeting you as well. We will have to exchange some info before the game.:thumb: