Grant County 57 Walton Verona 53

I don't know what game you were watching either! It was a close game that could have gone either way. Walton-Verona had a four point lead with about 3 1/2 mintues to go and made some critical turnovers and missed some important free throws.

I wonder if those critical turnovers may of been because Grant turned up their defensive pressure? You can say it would of gone either way but Grant showed that they're team that knows how to finish a game, more importantly a district game.

I wonder if those critical turnovers may of been because Grant turned up their defensive pressure? You can say it would of gone either way but Grant showed that they're team that knows how to finish a game, more importantly a district game.

They should know how to finish a game, they are all mostly seniors. For Walton, they are very young and will learn how to finish games throughout the season. By district time look out for the Bearcats!:ylsuper:

They should know how to finish a game, they are all mostly seniors. For Walton, they are very young and will learn how to finish games throughout the season. By district time look out for the Bearcats!:ylsuper:

Well the Bearcats were'nt ready for them the other night, expect something similar 2/3/09, and maybe even the District Championship game.:thumb: