Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County Baseball

Featured Replies

Does anybody think Fleming County will be any good this year at baseball?

Have they had a team in the past or is this their first year?How many kids are on the team?Haven't heard from them in the past, just wondering.

Coach Price let Fleming County, to District 61 runner up last year. The are going to Cocoa Expo this year. He took over for Coach Peterson and has Fleming, going in the right direction.

I believe the Panthers will have a pretty good season. Alot of players back with experience. Good luck to them.

How old is Joe Hunt now? I remeber him from Knothole when I umpiredand he had a ton of talent then.

How old is Joe Hunt now? I remeber him from Knothole when I umpiredand he had a ton of talent then.

 

More talent and with a stronger arm. Fleming County should be pretty good only losing one senior of last year.

And Joe is a Sophomore this year.

I saw Fleming play last year. They will be solid this year.

Does Gary Ishmael who coaches the Cobras still help with the Fleming County High School team?

  • Author
Does Gary Ishmael who coaches the Cobras still help with the Fleming County High School team?

 

No he dont, he just coaches Cobras

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.