Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JV Teams in the 9th region.

Featured Replies

I know Cov Cath is 10-0, any other teams doing very well?

I don't think Boone's JV or freshmen have lost yet.

CCH jv team will win the jv tourney hands down.

CCH jv team will win the jv tourney hands down.

 

If they don't keep losing players to varsity that is.

  • Author

Well, Connor, and Jake and maybe Heimbrock, are the only ones who will become only varsity. I do not think there is much to worry about yet.

Well, Connor, and Jake and maybe Heimbrock, are the only ones who will become only varsity. I do not think there is much to worry about yet.

 

That is three of the five original starters, and a couple others could be seeing more varsity minutes soon (look at how much Hudepohl has played lately). I think you are probably right, but I was just saying.......

If the varsity keeps losing, maybe Coach L will decide to give more of the youngsters more minutes. Unless things change, what does he have lose?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.