Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central @ Southwestern (1/9) Predictions

Featured Replies

The (8-5) Raiders travel to the Wigwam to take on the Warriors, who stand with seven wins and five losses.

 

It's early, but these teams appear to be fighting for the second seed in the district tournament. Wayne nearly has the top seed locked up and will likely face Monticello when the tournament convenes. For the second consecutive year, it looks like this will be the district matchup.

 

The Warriors don't score as much as the Raiders, but from scores, their defense looks stout. I think McCreary is the better team, talent wise, but McCreary just doesn't play with composure.

 

This will be a tight one.

 

If Raiders don't play with composure, Southwestern by a bucket!

I agree the Raiders must play with composure. I would hope that everytime this bunch of kids sees SW would want to seek revenge for the 1st round knockout they received last year.

 

I'll take the Raiders by 8.

I could use some help. I really need a roster for the McCreary Boys basketball team. I have an incomplete listing with most names and numbers but I am in desperate need of a complete roster for our broadcast on Friday.

I do appreciate any help. Thanks!

Southwestern 62-58.

These two could meet in the first round of the district tourny. 70-65 Raiders.

  • Author

If Wayne beat Monticello last night, which I assume they did, this is first round of the districts, exactly like last year, although it was 1 vs. 4.

 

Watts needs to step up big time and put this team on his back and be the leader.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.