Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moore 84 Fern Creek 83

Featured Replies

How many points is Moseley for Moore averaging?

He is avg. around 30-32 points a game I believe. Over the break he was defering to his teammates a lot. I think the coaching staff may be trying to get others involved also. You have to be more than one person to do anything come March. He is a special offensive player. I saw where Rick Bolus lists him as the fourth best senior D1 prospect in the state and I'd say this may be selling him short. He can score almost at will; it's fun to watch and almost silly at times. Seems to have his life in order now also. Good luck to him and I'm looking forward to watching him play a couple more times this year. I think Moore plays J-town in a couple weeks so that should be a great game to watch him go up against Crosby. Let's just hope the coaches let them match up against each other.

I saw him play over the holiday's and he is the best player I've seen in the city. It's not even close. Not to take anything away from the other good players. He is in a league of his own.

I agree 100%. Jenkins and Crosby may be getting the pub but I'd take Mosely over any kid I've seen play this year. His ability to elevate above kids much bigger than him is unbelievable. I caught myself busting out in laughter at the Fern Creek game at how he can be in a seemingly impossible situation, surrounded by three or four players, and he will simply outjump them to get his shot off. And he makes them. To be 5'10" or 5'11" and able to touch your elbow on the rim is incredible, and yes I've seen it personally or I wouldn't believe it. And unlike many players in this state he can create his shot against anybody, he doesn't have to be open to shoot. I'll say it again, GO WATCH THIS KID PLAY!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.