Olympic Firearms ?

jvdfc

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my AR-15 order confirmed. :jump: Suppose to hit the local gun shop Tues. the 10th. :thumb: Heading out to Centerfire Fri. afternoon to get some extra mags. I guess O wasn't fast enough to keep me from getting mine. :D

I just hope the ammo situation clears up. I can't find .223 in bulk anywhere. I went to Walmart last week to pick up some .45ACP. They only had 2 boxes in stock and the price was outrageous. There was hardly anything on their shelves. 30.06, .308, .270. All almost none available. Mr. O has everyone scared.

I just hope the ammo situation clears up. I can't find .223 in bulk anywhere. I went to Walmart last week to pick up some .45ACP. They only had 2 boxes in stock and the price was outrageous. There was hardly anything on their shelves. 30.06, .308, .270. All almost none available. Mr. O has everyone scared.

Have you checked Centerfiresystems?

Man, I bet you can't wait. I was out of town when my AR arrived. I drove back almost 2 hours just to pick it up.

Yeah I am fired up. J/K. It left Lexington Ky. at 2:30 pm today and headed for Frankfort my local Gun Shop. :D I sure hope I get it today.

Borders has .223 in bulk, I have 500 rounds from there, and am going to get another 500 rounds. $5.49/box of 20.