Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay County 72 Breathitt County 42

Featured Replies

Clay beats Breathitt in the Big Red Shootout in Manchester. I thought Breathitt had a chance to win this one, but it looks like they are really going to struggle this year.

Who were the players that were thrown out of this game?

Clay beats Breathitt in the Big Red Shootout in Manchester. I thought Breathitt had a chance to win this one, but it looks like they are really going to struggle this year.

 

Don't give up on them because of this loss to Clay County. Clay County is a good team and it's alway a battle playing them on their home floor.

Im not sure who the Beathitt Co player was but the Clay Co player was Kendall Reid, I noticed he did not play last night. Does anyone know how long he was suspended for?

  • Author

Does anyone know how Breathitt did today against Davey Crockett TN.?

Does anyone know how Breathitt did today against Davey Crockett TN.?

 

I heard Breathitt won, but I don't know the score.

The Breathitt County player was Justin Taulbee

  • Author
I heard Breathitt won, but I don't know the score.

 

Thanks. What happened between Reid and Taulbee that caused them to be ejected?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.