Courier Journal Litkenhous Ratings 12-29-08

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BGP has Holmes #1, LIT has Elliott #1, another poll has so and so #1, fans have their own #1 team. It doesn't matter and just creates a bunch of fruitless debates (arguments) that take up a lot of space and time and tend to heighten everyone's blood pressure. Breaking News--No. 1 will be decided about 9:30PM on Saturday March 21st in Rupp Arena. May not be any of these top ranked teams?? What was Lafayette ranked a few years ago when they beat Male in the finals before post season play started?? I bet they were not even a Top 10 team going into post season play?? Never happen this year you say!! It's happened plenty of times before so why would this year or any year be any different?? Several of the region favorites will not even make Rupp Arena!! Again, it happens every year and this year will be no different. By the way, I don't think Elliott should be #1 right now. My top 5 would include: 1) Holmes 2) Scott County 3) Elliott County 4) Bryan Station 5) J-Town (more of a guess as I haven't seen them play). Any of these five could win the title or it could be a team not in anyone's top 5 right now?? Maybe the high tech computer programmers in Sandy Hook went down and sabotaged the computers in the Courier offices in Louisville??