Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co. 73 Dorman, SC 57

Featured Replies

Final

 

Upward Classic in South Carolina tournament 3rd place game.

 

Scott Co finishes tournament 2-1

Anyone know anything about Dorman?

 

Either way, good win for SC. They were 2 points away from winning this tournament.

Very impresive tournament for Scott Co.

I don't know if they are good in hoops, but I do know that they have a very good football program. I also know they are a very large school. Check out this link, their facilities are phenomenal.

 

http://www.dormanhigh.org/athletics.asp

I don't know if they are good in hoops, but I do know that they have a very good football program. I also know they are a very large school. Check out this link, their facilities are phenomenal.

 

http://www.dormanhigh.org/athletics.asp

 

Classically Dorman has a good basketball program as well. We played them a couple of times when I was in high school many moons ago. You're right about the campus and the school is in a talent-rich area so I would be shocked if they weren't very competitive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.