Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 75 June Buchanan 64

Featured Replies

Great job Ashland. Anyone have any details?

It seems like the Whetsel kid has been a really nice addition.
Is he a transfer or an Ashland kid?
Is he a transfer or an Ashland kid?

 

I believe he went to Oakview Elementary School for his primary years. Then went to Rose Hill Christian School for his middle school years. Now he will attend high school at Blazer. But he is an Ashland kid.

I believe he went to Oakview Elementary School for his primary years. Then went to Rose Hill Christian School for his middle school years. Now he will attend high school at Blazer. But he is an Ashland kid.

I won't argue that, but he learned to play basketball on the other side of route 60.:thumb:

I believe he went to Oakview Elementary School for his primary years. Then went to Rose Hill Christian School for his middle school years. Now he will attend high school at Blazer. But he is an Ashland kid.

 

Where did he go for preschool?

I won't argue that, but he learned to play basketball on the other side of route 60.:thumb:

 

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you 100% on that one doctor.

I won't argue that, but he learned to play basketball on the other side of route 60.:thumb:

 

I watched Ryan W. play in the city championship game in the fifth grade for Oakview. I would say he had some game before he ever decided to cross over to the dark side...:fire:

I watched Ryan W. play in the city championship game in the fifth grade for Oakview. I would say he had some game before he ever decided to cross over to the dark side...:fire:

Okay.

Congrats Ashland on winning the tourny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.