Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 66 Corbin 53

Featured Replies

Way to go Scott and Coach Carr!!!!!

 

Anyone has stats for the game?

Man, Scott is a fun team to watch. They play their tails off on both offense and defense. Always moving. I've watched them one time, and have become a fan.

 

Corbin appears to have some chemistry problems, and lacks intensity at times.

Corbin needs to take a lesson from Scott. They are very disciplined and play hard on every possession. They do not try to do things they cannot do.

 

It seems as though sometimes Corbin feels they can just show up and win. They need to develop some heart. I feel they gave up around the six minute mark in this game.

 

If Corbin wants to win the 13th region title they will need to learn how to play against someone that brings pressure on every possession.

Way to go boys! Keep playing hard and competing and you guys are going to surprise alot of people. Keep it up down there and come back to Taylor Mill with a few BIG wins!!:dancingpa

Man, Scott is a fun team to watch. They play their tails off on both offense and defense. Always moving. I've watched them one time, and have become a fan.

 

Corbin appears to have some chemistry problems, and lacks intensity at times.

 

What do you mean by this? Corbin has alot of talent I'm sure they will work out their problems and become a force. You gave Scott credit like you should have, they looked like a very good team to me.

Man, Scott is a fun team to watch. They play their tails off on both offense and defense. Always moving. I've watched them one time, and have become a fan.

 

Corbin appears to have some chemistry problems, and lacks intensity at times.

Great coached team...gets the most out of the talent he has. Well respected here in the 10th region.

 

What do you mean by this? Corbin has alot of talent I'm sure they will work out their problems and become a force. You gave Scott credit like you should have, they looked like a very good team to me.

 

I'm sorry, I thought I was pretty clear:

 

Scott plays hard.

Corbin looks to have chemistry problems.

 

They are talented, and may very well work out these problems in time. I was merely pointing out what I saw.

Good win for Scott over a highly rated Corbin team!

Corbin came into the season overrated. They have loads of talent but are still working out the kinks. At times they fail to play as a team and choose to take unwise shots rather than pass the ball to an open player. Selfish play will get you beat as will playing as individuals rather than a cohesive group. It is early and we are hoping to see Tony and staff instill the value of team play. Scott is a great team with great talent. Good luck the rest of the tournament. You are a disciplined bunch.

There is no such thing as a good loss but hopefully these games will wake up the Hounds. I've seen Corbin play where they look as good as any team in the state. They have that type of potential. I don't think they are overrated at all when it comes to them playing to their capabilities. However, they tend to get very lackadaisical and complacent. When they do that, they are not worthy of their ranking. I think a few very tough practices and Coach P showing some tough love could go a long way. Maybe sitting a player or two that aren't producing would do the trick.

There is no such thing as a good loss but hopefully these games will wake up the Hounds. I've seen Corbin play where they look as good as any team in the state. They have that type of potential. I don't think they are overrated at all when it comes to them playing to their capabilities. However, they tend to get very lackadaisical and complacent. When they do that, they are not worthy of their ranking. I think a few very tough practices and Coach P showing some tough love could go a long way. Maybe sitting a player or two that aren't producing would do the trick.
I agree with you on this, playing time, or lack of it sometimes cures lackadaisical, complacent, non-team play. Corbin has the parts to go a long way this year, its up to the coaches to pull the right strings to make this happen, I'm sure they will.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.