Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D1 Offers

Featured Replies

Does any Highlands players have offers from D1 schools?

Austin Collinsworth, a junior, has offers from Cincinnati and Louisville. Many more are expected soon.

He will get a ton of offers. I hope he stays instate.

There should be a few next year.

Highlands junior Austin Collinsworth, the son of former Bengals wide receiver Cris Collinsworth, has landed his first two college scholarship offers.

 

Considered one of the top five prospects statewide in the class of 2010, Collinsworth has offers from Louisville and Cincinnati, according to Highlands coach Dale Mueller.

 

As a junior, Collinsworth had 46 catches for more than 800 yards and five touchdowns. He also had a rushing touchdown, four interceptions and six returns for scores.

 

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20081221/SPT0302/812210421/

He will get a ton of offers. I hope he stays instate.

 

I'd love to see him at UK but gotta think his dad's alma mater would get 1st dibs

I am going out early and say that he ends up playing for the CATS. It's Mom's alma mater and he could be another Dickie Lyons.

I am going out early and say that he ends up playing for the CATS. It's Mom's alma mater and he could be another Dickie Lyons.

 

I gorgot about that, plus it would put him in the SEC like Dad.

I am going out early and say that he ends up playing for the CATS. It's Mom's alma mater and he could be another Dickie Lyons.

 

Good point. I forgot about Mama C at UK. She was a cheerleader there. Hmmm....but I haven't heard anyone say UK is in the hunt for AC. Are they?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.