Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co @ Carroll Co predictions.....

Featured Replies

I'll say CCHS by 11.

This will be a close one. I'll go with the home team by 3.

This will be a close one. I heard Carroll was a little banged up. So this will be close CC by 1

Should be a good game. I hope Carroll wins by 10!

I think gallatin will get this, Both teams are banged up. Ashley jones will have a big game. Gallatin by 7

Carroll girls will ensure a split by winning 56-47

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.