Coaches for Ky/Ind. series this summer

• 1 year later...

I pity whoever takes the helm if all of Indiana's players decide to play this year. Oden is a monster in the middle. Last year's Indiana junior team was about equal to its senior team. The games could get ugly early this year.

Buddy Biggs seems like an up and comer.

If I'm not mistaken, you have to have a certain amount of head coaching years under your belt before you can become head coach. Coach Biggs is in his 5th season, but I don't see him being nominated or voted for Head Coach this year. He definitely could be a top assistant though.

Keep in mind Coach Biggs was an assistant in the KY/OH All-Star game this past season.

On the positive side, Gary Forrest of Oldham County High will not be coaching it. Maybe this year, the rightful players will be selected without so much politics involved. Even if we are outmatched talent wise, let the players that deserve to play have their chance.

If I'm not mistaken, you have to have a certain amount of head coaching years under your belt before you can become head coach. Coach Biggs is in his 5th season, but I don't see him being nominated or voted for Head Coach this year. He definitely could be a top assistant though.

Keep in mind Coach Biggs was an assistant in the KY/OH All-Star game this past season.

Tim Riley from Warren Central for Head Coach and Jeff Morrow from Jeffersontown as Asst. Coach were announced Sat. night at the LIT

On the positive side, Gary Forrest of Oldham County High will not be coaching it. Maybe this year, the rightful players will be selected without so much politics involved. Even if we are outmatched talent wise, let the players that deserve to play have their chance.

Example please.

Jared Carter surely would have made the team if he would have showed up at the tryouts. I don't think the coach picks the teams. Why didn't Carter participate?

Any word or thoughts on who will coach the annual Ky/Ind. all-star series this summer...

It looks like Don Dillard from Christian County is head coach for the girls and Randy Napier from Perry County is the Asst. Coach for the girls.