Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Bluegrass Bowl VI

Featured Replies

  • Author

Final Score

 

Shelby Cards 52

Junction City Jailcats 92

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice job Jailcats

 

 

 

Congrads go out to the Jailcats.

 

 

Congrats to the Jailcats!

 

This is a tough league to win. Welcome to the club!!!

 

Congrats!

 

 

Thanks! So does this mean I get the champions exemption or whatever it is from getting kicked out of the league?

  • Author
Thanks! So does this mean I get the champions exemption or whatever it is from getting kicked out of the league?
yes you are a member of that small club

Great year Godot...had a great time. I am glad that I will be around here again next year.

Great year Godot...had a great time. I am glad that I will be around here again next year.

Ditto. :dancingpa

Great year Godot...had a great time.

 

:thumb: This is by far the most competitive and well run league I've ever been a part of.

  • Author

Thank you guys

Congrats to the Jailcats. I lost to them 3 times this year. They are for real. Congrats to the American Conference, I think we showed where the power was this year.

 

Da Moonshiners can't wait till next year.

 

Godot you are the best commissioner I've dealt with. Thank You !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.