Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 45 Bishop Brossart 27

Featured Replies

Maybe Coach Code was waiting for big brother to take his starters out. Finally when he wasn't going to do it, the Camel Code did put in his subs.

Maybe Coach Code was waiting for big brother to take his starters out. Finally when he wasn't going to do it, the Camel Code did put in his subs.

 

Not that it mattered, but BB started pulling their starters one by one at around the 4:00 mark?? Probably enough said on that topic??

 

On another note, it was good to see balanced scoring by the Camels; and not have them as dependent on Nerl and Petie as they seem to have been in the past. Brady Jolly is fun to watch, as he really works hard on both ends of the court, and I thought Smith and Franzen had nice games as well.

 

Looking at the BB website, it appears if form holds (BB beats Pendleton and CC beats Bracken); these two could be seeing each other again in the MCIT in a couple weeks?

Congrats to the CC Camels for a big win over their crosstown foe. Scoring 27 just aint gonna win many ballgames for you but I am sure the CC stifling defense caused fits for the Stangs.

 

I expect a much different type of game later in the season if these two meet up.

Congrats to the CC Camels for a big win over their crosstown foe. Scoring 27 just aint gonna win many ballgames for you but I am sure the CC stifling defense caused fits for the Stangs.

 

I expect a much different type of game later in the season if these two meet up.

 

Yes, I agree, but probably not how you think. The Camels played with a very ill Patrick Nerl, one who shouldn't have played. He rarely every took the ball and drove. IMO, the Camels could be BBHS by 40 and when they play later in the year, that will likely happen. BBHS is way down this year, and I don't see them making up very much. They have no size and not good outside shooters. I am a big fan of Mike Code, but this year he does not have enough talent to compete against the bigger schools. His kids will play hard, but they will be overmatched much of the season. I sat on the BBHS side this year, and it was like sitting in church for much of the game, not atypical of a Brossart crowd.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.