West Carter @ Elliott Co. (12/11)

When will Elliot County play some real tough competition? I would like to see how they measure up to a deep talented team. They can flat out play!

This is a District game.

They play South Charleston the 20th and East Carter the 23rd.

Beach Ball Classic after Christmas.

They must play the District games and take care of business. The schedule gets tougher with South Charleston and the BBC coming up, and people need to quit overlooking East Carter. They are a very solid team this year and would be the clear Regional favorite absent Elliott County.

Undefeated and 3-0 West Carter ventures into the Hook Den.

Elliott by more than enough and a bunch.

Somebody wanted me to clarify ENOUGH and a BUNCH. Enough is 1 point and a bunch is ever so slightly less than a LOT. This Elliott team has set the bar so high, that if someone in the region (other than East Carter) plays them to single digits then they would be falling apart, dropped from the Top 20, and folks saying see I told you so "they can't compete at Rupp in March".:flame:

Somebody wanted me to clarify ENOUGH and a BUNCH. Enough is 1 point and a bunch is ever so slightly less than a LOT. This Elliott team has set the bar so high, that if someone in the region (other than East Carter) plays them to single digits then they would be falling apart, dropped from the Top 20, and folks saying see I told you so "they can't compete at Rupp in March".:flame:

For anyone to say they can't compete at Rupp in March, I would submit last years's Mason Co game as evidence to the contrary.