Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County vs. St. Pat -Predictions

Featured Replies

They better be ready or they are in for a long night!

Bracken that is.

Think the Lady Saints may win this game by 10. This will be Bracken's first real test of the season after wins against what appears to be a very mediocre and extremely young Mason County team, along with close wins against Bourbon and Deming. Coach K better have the Lady Bears ready, Lady Saints are pretty good.

 

 

I think they're ready. BTW, they beat Bourbon by 14. Not exactly a close win. The Deming score is misleading also. Bracken had a pretty big lead and coasted to a 5 point win. Don't get me wrong, I think St. Pat is a good team, but NEITHER team wins this by double digits.

I think they're ready. BTW, they beat Bourbon by 14. Not exactly a close win. The Deming score is misleading also. Bracken had a pretty big lead and coasted to a 5 point win. Don't get me wrong, I think St. Pat is a good team, but NEITHER team wins this by double digits.

 

Strange season when a barometer of how well your team is in the young season is a game against St.Patrick instead of Mason County, what out for the young Lady Royals at the end of the season though in district.

Strange season when a barometer of how well your team is in the young season is a game against St.Patrick instead of Mason County, what out for the young Lady Royals at the end of the season though in district.

 

The 39th is a 3 team race (sorry Augusta) of 3 pretty evenly matched teams right now. I do think Bracken co. has the highest potential of those 3, being a top 5 Region squad. Right now I think St. pat sits in the #2 spot.

Coach K gets the girls ready to come out swinging and they win by 9.

 

I guarantee this game has been circled on the calendar in his office for a long, long time. Should be a lot of fun and a great atmoshere.

Bracken Co. 60-57.

I guarantee this game has been circled on the calendar in his office for a long, long time. Should be a lot of fun and a great atmoshere.

Its the first of possibly 3 or 4 meetings between these two fine teams. I will be there. Go Lady Saints!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.