Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 41 Pendleton County 19 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Frosh Camels looked pretty good tonight. The game was never very close. Very balanced offense with Cameron Addy having 8, Jeff Skinner with 8 and Nate McGovney with 6. All 14 Camels played quite a bit.

 

#23 for the Wildcats played well.

Expect big things from the young Camels. Watching the Camels the last few years under Coach Maddie, the player rotation will be tightened up. First game out of the way, look for players to learn their roles. Remember they are playing without Daulton Kenndey (injury) and Daulton Griffin (playing JV). Kennedy should be available in the next week. Go Camels!

Expect big things from the young Camels. Watching the Camels the last few years under Coach Maddie, the player rotation will be tightened up. First game out of the way, look for players to learn their roles. Remember they are playing without Daulton Kenndey (injury) and Daulton Griffin (playing JV). Kennedy should be available in the next week. Go Camels!

 

:flame: blah!

 

I hope that the Camels play well inspite of their direction

Frosh Camels looked pretty good tonight. The game was never very close. Very balanced offense with Cameron Addy having 8, Jeff Skinner with 8 and Nate McGovney with 6. All 14 Camels played quite a bit.

 

#23 for the Wildcats played well.

 

Is McGovney the 8th grader? I assume that he still could go to a different school in the S. Campbell area if he chooses next year?

  • Author
:flame: blah!

 

I hope that the Camels play well inspite of their direction

 

From what I have seen, Coach Maddy has done a very good job so far. The kids respect him and like him as a coach.

Agree with you Afi, obviously the poster above has a connection with the freshman class of last year. I have heard nothing but great things. Those sophomores have made their decisions and good luck to them.

Direction? Look at the results and you will find your direction. Seems that your post are directed negatively towards Campbell. Reasons?

Is McGovney the 8th grader? I assume that he still could go to a different school in the S. Campbell area if he chooses next year?

 

Is this true? I guess as long as you dont participate in a varsity sport your fine right?

Is this true? I guess as long as you dont participate in a varsity sport your fine right?

 

Yep....He and his brother need to wear the blue and white from Northern Campbell Co...:ylsuper::jump:

:flame: blah!

 

I hope that the Camels play well inspite of their direction

 

Sounds like a parent whose kid did not get the playing time that was expected. Coach Maddy is a great coach and has had success. The last three years his teams have won the district and ended up in the regional finals. I am sorry you do not like his direction but to each his own. That is what makes this world go round...

Is McGovney the 8th grader? I assume that he still could go to a different school in the S. Campbell area if he chooses next year?

 

Didn't I hear his mother played for Brossart?

Didn't I hear his mother played for Brossart?

 

Yup and apparently she was a real STALLION.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.