November 24, 200817 yr Colts lead 17-10 early in the 4th....Officials are trying to give this one to the Colts.
November 24, 200817 yr Good 3rd and 1 stand by the Bolts. If Rivers could drive them down for the game winning score this would really help my fantasy team maybe give me a win.
November 24, 200817 yr Same here except for last week vs Steelers. My other QB was Gus Bus so I took my chances with Rivers.
November 24, 200817 yr Why did the Chargers call time out? They left a minute and a half for the Colts...
November 24, 200817 yr Colts with 1 TO left. I hope this goes into OT. I need Rivers to pass for 300 yards or another TD or both.
November 24, 200817 yr How did LT drop that pass? And yes they left Peyton and Vinatieri too much time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.