Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts/Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

Colts with 1 TO left.

 

I hope this goes into OT.

 

I need Rivers to pass for 300 yards or another TD or both.

 

I think you are in trouble.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manning to Gonzalez to about the 43 yard line.

No first down. 4th & 1 looks like.

 

 

WHOA...No way that was a first down.

Do you go for it on 4th Down?

 

I mean if you don't get it SD has 3 TO's.

Colts are going for it on 4th down, looks like it anyway.

I think you run the clock down to about :5 seconds and throw it deep.

  • Author

Dumb decision IMO....If they don't get it, the Chargers can run 3 or 4 plays because of the timeouts.

  • Author
I think you run the clock down to about :5 seconds and throw it deep.

 

I'd wait until :10, that way they can throw a pass, call the timeout and kick a FG.

It didn't look like the refs were ever going to quit moving the ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.