Devendorf investigated in alleged assault of female student

BoondockSaint

Except for the thread where you guys were defending T-Will, because you had heard the incident never happened....

Go read the thread, I said new something happened but I said I heard different variations of what it was. I believe I also said it he was stupid and never said one good word about him except the way he plays. I never defended anything, just stated I heard many different stories about what happened. SO... anything else?

You couldn't have a better source than I did on the T-Will incident. It happened. I'm just as positive Devendorf is a bad guy. I'll leave it at that...

I never said I did and I never defended him either. I simply said I heard many different stories on how it went down from people, including people involved in the incident and other players on the team.

I never said I did and I never defended him either. I simply said I heard many different stories on how it went down from people, including people involved in the incident and other players on the team.

Didn't quote you, or say otherwise. I heard a conversation that I know I wasn't supposed to hear that night. Not much more I can say there...