Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devendorf investigated in alleged assault of female student

Featured Replies

  • Author
Except for the thread where you guys were defending T-Will, because you had heard the incident never happened....

Go read the thread, I said new something happened but I said I heard different variations of what it was. I believe I also said it he was stupid and never said one good word about him except the way he plays. I never defended anything, just stated I heard many different stories about what happened. SO... anything else?

  • Author
You couldn't have a better source than I did on the T-Will incident. It happened. I'm just as positive Devendorf is a bad guy. I'll leave it at that...

I never said I did and I never defended him either. I simply said I heard many different stories on how it went down from people, including people involved in the incident and other players on the team.

I never said I did and I never defended him either. I simply said I heard many different stories on how it went down from people, including people involved in the incident and other players on the team.

 

Didn't quote you, or say otherwise. I heard a conversation that I know I wasn't supposed to hear that night. Not much more I can say there...

  • Author
Didn't quote you, or say otherwise. I heard a conversation that I know I wasn't supposed to hear that night. Not much more I can say there...

Sorry, I thought you were referring to me.

I don't really know why but for some reason I like Eric. I do know everyone hates him and he is a jerk.

  • Author

Am I making this up or did he get into it with somebody in their game the other day?

Always disliked this thug...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.