Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Gateway Classic at Montgomery County

Featured Replies

Wow - what a field:

 

Highlands

v/s

Madison Central

 

Scott Co.

v/s

Prestonsburg

 

 

 

Montgomery Co.

v/s

Rowan Co

 

Anderson Co.

v/s

Francis Howell (MO)

 

Traditional winner/loser's brackets Dec. 27-29. Should be some great basketball.

Wow - what a field:

 

Highlands

v/s

Madison Central

 

Scott Co.

v/s

Prestonsburg

 

 

 

Montgomery Co.

v/s

Rowan Co

 

Anderson Co.

v/s

Francis Howell (MO)

 

Traditional winner/loser's brackets Dec. 27-29. Should be some great basketball.

 

This will be a good tourney by the look's of it.:dancingpa

Should be a good tourney. Hopefully the Bluebirds get a chance to play SC.

Looks like a really nice tourny! I'll put that one on my list especially since I live in Mt. Sterling!

This has got to be one of the better tournaments as far as competition during this period. I believe I will have to attend more of this one as I normally stay in Lex for the 5th/3rd. Coach Greisser has beefed up the competition in this one and probably won't win his own tournament this year.:ylsuper:

This has got to be one of the better tournaments as far as competition during this period. I believe I will have to attend more of this one as I normally stay in Lex for the 5th/3rd. Coach Greisser has beefed up the competition in this one and probably won't win his own tournament this year.:ylsuper:

Tough tournament, if Griez wins this one they should give him a fat Christmas bonus.

Tough tournament, if Griez wins this one they should give him a fat Christmas bonus.

 

Thats funny RIGHT There....:p

Anyone want to make a prediction on how these games end up playing out?

 

If I had to guess, I'd say:

 

Round one winners:

Highlands

Scott Co

Montgomery Co

Francis Howell

 

Semi Final Winners:

Scott Co

Francis Howell

 

Winner

Scott Co

I will predict

 

Highlands

Scott Co.

Montgomery Co.

Anderson Co

 

 

Scott Co

Anderson Co

 

 

Scott Co.

:sssh:

Looks as if Griesser may be getting a lump sum in the basketball account if he can land in the finals vs Scott....that would be a huge crowd! Still not sure it would be as profitable as Mason's cookie sale that sent them to Hawaii though.....

Looks as if Griesser may be getting a lump sum in the basketball account if he can land in the finals vs Scott....that would be a huge crowd! Still not sure it would be as profitable as Mason's cookie sale that sent them to Hawaii though.....

 

Good one ! :banana:

Looks as if Griesser may be getting a lump sum in the basketball account if he can land in the finals vs Scott....that would be a huge crowd! Still not sure it would be as profitable as Mason's cookie sale that sent them to Hawaii though.....

Wow, those must have been really good cookies. :banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.